We encourage Black identified male playwrights and artists who have new works in development to apply. Multidisciplinary pieces are of particular interest, including experimental, contemporary, traditional themes that include music, movement, visual art, etc. Artists, such as dancers/choreographers and musicians/vocalists, are welcome to submit.
Selected artists will receive mentorship, promotion and a performance honorarium.
To be considered for this professional showcase, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday January 20, 2017:
- Play synopsis and script sample (if applicable)
- Support material (video links, press, pictures, etc if applicable)
- Number of anticipated cast members/team including director and performers
- Estimated length of piece
- Head shot (high res)
- Bio (100 words)
- First and last name and phone number of primary contact
Spread the word!!!