The 8-week youth program (14 - 20) runs Tuesdays & Friday's from 6 - 8pm | January 19 to March 24.
LBG will be focus on the following three components:
- Performance – monologues, spoken word, dub poetry, physical theatre, and creative writing. The program will culminate in final a public presentation as the graduation ceremony.
- Storytelling - Community leaders/elders passing on history and lived experiences through oral tradition
- Media – professionally filmed and edited Mentor Talk sessions uploaded to social media, including Youtube channel for public engagement.
What participants will receive:
- Mentorship from 8 prominent community figures
- Development of a creative piece to present to the community in graduation showcase
- Free trips to two shows during the program, including transportation
- Fresh meals each session (no pizza and chips kinda deal)
- Volunteer hours where applicable
Interested in signing up or have a youth who would be interested?
Please fill out our form below and you will be contacted within 2 business days with program registration details.
For more information, please email Amanda Nicholls at email@example.com.